Friday, August 17, 2018

"Hey Domitian!"

Here's what the LR readership writes me...as you can see, not everybody on LR is LRBF. In fact some of the college-age respondents are more thoughtful.  Unusually for male respondents, some are even intelligent and reflective... here are a sample:

From the boys..

"Hey domitian. I have been reading your posts on LetsRun for almost a year now and I have to say they have been a great source of entertainment. For a long time I was convinced that you were a troll (albeit a very good one!) and had way too much time on your hands to create the stories that you did. But after a while, I started to reconsider. Could someone continually fabricate the elaborate, detailed stories you posted (before the mods censored them) for as long as you have? I suppose....but I don't think a troll would put as much effort into trolling for as long as you have considering how often the mods step in.

Your posts have gotten me very curious these past few months and I must know, are you for real? I won't spill the beans if you aren't, your posts are quite funny, as well as enlightening. But if all the stories of seducing TiGerGiRLs are true, well, you're a master. I am still in training to become a master, but I've been pretty successful in getting girls' numbers just by being ultra confident and exuding a dominant demeanor. But the way you describe mastering so many different girls has me thinking I can be doing a lot better! Heres to hoping your online persona is real! A lot of questions I want to ask you...
Cheers, [name deleted]"


and....



"I am surprised that more people on LetsRun haven't accepted the idea that you're legit. From your posts it is obvious you're quite intelligent. Far more so than the trolls that frequent that board.

[Yes I am for real, not a troll although my posts are counter-orthodoxical and often provocative]


I am 20 and starting my second year in college. I have the qualities you described, but I can understand why I couldn't do what you do at my age. It has become very apparent to me over the last 2 years or so that the universal thing girls and women seem to share is they desire to be dominated by a man, whether or not they admit it. And your posts and blog have made that even more clear!

[Yes many women feel this desire.  Some deny it, others embrace it, but even then they do not necessarily reveal it..to you... they need to be sure that they can trust you with this intimate reveal and UNLIKE FIFTYSHITS idiocy this doesn't randomly happen in working environments]

I'm not a very dominant person when I'm just acting "normal," if you
know what I mean. I don't have a difficult time assuming a dominant personality if I need to, but it is sort of like a switch that I have to flick on in my mind. It is not quite authentic. But with you, it seems to be so. Which is one of the reasons someone my age could not do what you do. Women can sense the authenticity I suppose.


[It is not only to do with age.  It is also experience, of things, places, people and life. Women intuit men's capabilities and an authentic aura of true dominance is beyond the accomplishment of twenty-somethings and even many thirty-somethings. I used to think, unfair, and it is...but lust and love are NOT FAIR.  They are real.  They are primitive.  They are a torment for some.]

Assuming a dominant persona has gone a long way for me so far. Girls
always respond well to it. I have a hard time imagining them asking me to fuck the shit out of them so soon and after so little effort on my part (like it appears they do with you!). Perhaps this is something I wouldn't be able to do at my age, or perhaps I could, but just not as regularly or as on such a large scale as you do. Regardless, as you said, I can still have fun.


[Nobody can do this like Tiberius.  I am a worldclass master in the art of refined domination, and my scenarios range from considerate daddydaughter rp for the curious and inexperienced - but legal - college girls, to hardcore simulated rape for the experienced mature married business ladies who have no time or inclination for fumblings or teachings]

I'm wondering how you do what you do, even if I couldn't do it right now. I know you've said before you post "ads" and that women write you. Are these literally ads you put up around campus? Or are these online at some place like craigslist? Or somewhere else? I'm very curious because it appears to work so well!

[Yes they work very well, because I am an absolute master.  It is not possible for those who are wannabes or inexperienced to write the kind of ads I do.  As you say, women recognize authenticity and the way I write and communicate my desires, while recognizing and celebrating theirs, and offering a comfortable and realistic pathway to realizing them...all of it matters.  This can't be faked]

It seems to me that one of the reasons why you're able to do what you do is because both parties go in knowing that it is simply to fulfill sexual desires. Maybe this puts the girls at ease and not worrying about leading to anything? A lot of guys get attached after sex and sometimes girls just want to be dominated by a man without any strings attached (cue Tiberius). Maybe that is something I could do, presenting that situation. Maybe it would depend on the girl. And if I could what the best way to do that would be, telling them in person after approaching them, or "ads." What do you think?

[Contrary to so-called popular wisdom, which in fact is simply ideology, girls are indeed concerned about boys getting attached after fun sex, they don't want boy-drama.  No!  They want to get fucked so hard and expertly that they quiver for days afterwards, throbbing and wet and glowing, with the inner satisfaction of having been truly mastered by a real man whom they respect.  Why not?  It's not the 19th century, so let's all be mature and realistic]

Also, I enjoy your blog. It is very fascinating and pretty damn crazy....some of the ads you have. And that girls respond to them.  That is enlightening. Also your LRBF novella was hilarious. I have to say though, I can somewhat relate to it. Not in that I am inept when it comes to girls, but rather the question of "balance". Trying to balance classes, training, and girls. And trying to do each of those things well....it is hard.

[Yes, many women respond to my ads and postings.  It is only enlightening to those who expect otherwise i.e. that women lack basic sexual desire, or the ability or capacity to engage in kinky sexual adventure with a man they have just met...all utter nonsense that is repressive and counterfactual.  But their desire doesn't mean they want to do it with YOU.  You will need to give them a very good reason to defy the hypocritical societal expectations of reticence, purity and Disnified princessly conduct that is so crap for all of us]

It is frustrating because I am surrounded by many hot young women! But it is what it is I suppose. That's why it's a sacrifice. Giving up something good for something better. I can always come back to that later in life whereas in running that is not exactly the case. Perhaps dominating women here and there, trying to make it happen without a whole lot of effort, would be ideal....if I could find a way to do that.

[It can be learned, or at least, your inner potential can be tapped.  With self-awareness, reflection and meditation, as well as much trial and error.  As Yoda said.]

Who knows. I don't mind so much. I love running and training. I guess I just want to have my cake and eat it too. But it is nice to know what is possible after reading your posts. Very interesting stuff.  Thanks for reading."

[Glad you enjoyed my LRBF novella!  Had several positive comments on that artistic masterpiece, lol!]

Well, at least these guys are realistic and have a lot more self-awareness and smarts than the average LRBF...

From the girls...
Meantime, as intelligent people know, the females are more direct.  They say things like...

"OK, I have to ask. Who are you? I'm not asking so I can report on LR. I read/post on there only when I get extremely bored between work, studying, and running. Sometimes it's fun to egg everyone on, especially because they take everything 110% seriously. I can't take you 110% seriously but your incessant posts have me wanting to put a face to your alias..."

and...

"Your posts make me laugh but tbh you are right about what you call the LRF.  I am in my early 20s at college and I'm an athlete and I see these guys every day.   They are boring whiners.  I am not a runnergirl but I compete in D1 field.  tiberius I sense you aren't into blushing virgins lol so let me assure you I am not!  I am curious about your knowledge and your "experiment" with the Olympic athlete girl.  I'm 5-9, dark hair, nice shape, strong coz I work out tons.  I can't share more until we exchange some info. I have a bf and discretion is important you understand what I mean.  Hit me back I'd love to talk..."

To which I responded: "Yes my dear, I certainly do understand!  We can have some *serious* fun... "

and, we did!  

I know you're all getting curious now, so I'll tell you more about the Olympic athlete and our "experiment" a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment